Foreign Exchange Dealer Jobs Australia
Australia seeks Foreign Exchange Dealer to live and work in Australia. If your occupation is Foreign Exchange Dealer, as described in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 222211, then your skills are currently in Demand.
Foreign Exchange Dealer is on the State Sponsorship List for one or more Australian States/Territories. You may qualify for a lower required pass mark in your points based work visa assessment, and for priority processing to fast-track your work visa application.
Foreign Exchange Dealer Job Description
Buys and sells securities within financial markets, and trades and distributes financial securities on behalf of financial institutions. Registration or licensing is required.
Fixed Interest Dealer
Foreign Exchange Dealer
FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALER IS NOT YOUR OCCUPATION?
If your occupation does not match the
- Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
- Sales Representative (Information and Communication Products)
- Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products)
- Sales Representative (Educational Products and Services)
- Technical Sales Representatives (not elsewhere classified)
- Financial Market Dealer
- Money Market Dealer
- Derivatives Dealer
- Fixed Interest Dealer
- Securities Dealer