Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing and documenting strategies, policies and procedures relating to the use of ICT technologies and services
- planning, analysing, designing, developing, implementing, testing, operating, maintaining and assisting with the use of technologies and services that enable information, such as voice, image and data, to be accessed, networked, stored, processed, transformed, manipulated and transmitted over a variety of media
- assessing the performance of ICT technologies and services, identifying limitations and inefficiencies, and recommending and implementing solutions
- providing troubleshooting and service support in diagnosing, resolving and correcting problems associated with the use of ICT technologies and service
- 2611 ICT Business and Systems Analysts
- 2612 Multimedia Specialists and Web Developers
- 2613 Software and Applications Programmers
- 2621 Database and Systems Administrators, and ICT Security Specialists
- 2631 Computer Network Professionals
- 2632 ICT Support and Test Engineers
- 2633 Telecommunications Engineering Professionals
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation