Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- performing scientific tests, experiments and computations and collating and analysing the results
- inspecting animals, plants and agricultural produce to ensure compliance with government and industry standards
- developing, operating and maintaining instruments and equipment used in clinical diagnosis and experimental research
- preparing, interpreting, inspecting and revising drawings, plans, diagrams, designs, maps and charts
- installing, testing, repairing and modifying electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment
- estimating quantities and costs of materials
- providing technical support for telecommunications networks, and to users of computer hardware and software
- 3111 Agricultural, Agritech and Aquaculture Technicians
- 3112 Medical Technicians
- 3113 Primary Products Assurance and Inspection Officers
- 3114 Science Technicians
- 3121 Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians
- 3122 Civil Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
- 3123 Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
- 3124 Electronic Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
- 3125 Mechanical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
- 3126 Safety Inspectors
- 3129 Other Building and Engineering Technicians
- 3131 ICT Support Technicians
- 3132 Telecommunications Technical Specialists
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.