Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- 3911 Hairdressers
- 3921 Print Finishers and Screen Printers
- 3922 Graphic Pre-press Trades Workers
- 3923 Printers
- 3931 Canvas and Leather Goods Makers
- 3932 Clothing Trades Workers
- 3933 Upholsterers
- 3941 Cabinet and Furniture Makers
- 3942 Wood Machinists and Other Wood Trades Workers
- 3991 Boat Builders and Shipwrights
- 3992 Chemical, Gas, Petroleum and Power Generation Plant Operators
- 3993 Gallery, Library and Museum Technicians
- 3994 Jewellers
- 3995 Performing Arts Technicians
- 3996 Signwriters
- 3999 Other Miscellaneous Technicians and Trades Workers
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation