Dairy Quality Assurance Officer Jobs in Australia
Dairy Quality Assurance Officer
ANZSCO CODE - 311314
|3 - Technicians and Trades Workers
|31 - Engineering, ICT and Science Technicians
|311 - Agricultural, Medical and Science Technicians
|3113 - Primary Products Assurance and Inspection Officers
Unit Group 3113: Primary Products Assurance and Inspection Officers
Primary Products Assurance and Inspection Officers inspect animals, plants and agricultural produce and facilities to ensure compliance with government and industry standards with respect to quality, health and licensing.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- inspecting animals, plants and agricultural produce to identify product quality issues, and providing advice to producers
- developing, implementing, auditing and monitoring quality procedures at farms and food handling and processing facilities to ensure compliance with required standards
- testing samples of produce for quality, size and purity ensuring that required standards of hygiene are observed at storage, processing and packing facilities and in transport vehicles
- advising primary producers on economic aspects of disease eradication and informing producers and the general public of the health implications of diseases and impurities
- advising on the identification of pests and diseases and on regulations pertaining to grading, packing and loading of products
- examining imported plants and animals, and products, such as dairy and meat products, timber, seeds and dried fruits and the conveyances that transport them for biosecurity risks, and issuing directions to control biosecurity risks
- patrolling and investigating waterways for unlawful fishing activities and the removal of protected marine life
- educating, advising and providing information on a wide range of topics relating to fish and their protection
- may initiate or assist in legal action to enforce regulations
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation