A Working Holiday Visa is your opportunity to experience life in Australia through working, studying and of course travelling through diverse cities and stunning landscapes found nowhere else on earth.
Where will your Australian adventure take you?
The Working Holiday Visa lets you work, travel and study in Australia for at least 12 months.
To be eligible, you need to be:
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Meet certain health and character requirements
- Hold a passport from one of the following Working Holiday Reciprocating Countries
Working Holiday Visa Entitlements
- Valid for 12 months from date of entry to Australia
- Allows travel to and from Australia for visa duration
- Allows the holder to supplement their holiday through casual, short-term work
- Allows work with each employer for up to 6 months
- Allows up to 4 months study or training
- Can be extended for a further 12 months if 3 months of seasonal work in regional Australia is completed
Getting Your Visa
The Australian Government charges AU$450 to apply for a Working Holiday Visa. Our Managed Visa Application Service saves you time and stress by taking care of the application process for you and ensuring you avoid costly mistakes. Get your application right the first time and leave it up to the experts.
Managed Visa Application Service
Our service includes:
|Service Name||Processing Time||Service Price|
|Managed Visa Application Service (Including Government fee)||2 to 4 days||US$499.00|
Government Fees and Processing Time
|Partner Application Fee||separate fee applies|
|Dependents Application fee||N/A|
|Processing Time||1 to 2 weeks|