Electrical Engineering Detail Draftsperson
ANZSCO CODE - 312311
|Major Group||3 - Technicians and Trades Workers|
|Sub-Major Group||31 - Engineering, ICT and Science Technicians|
|Minor Group||312 - Building and Engineering Technicians|
|Unit Group||3123 - Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians|
Unit Group 3123: Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians assist in electrical engineering research, design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation and maintenance of equipment, facilities and distribution systems.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- preparing drawings, plans and diagrams of electrical installations and circuitry
- assisting Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists in design and layout of electrical installations and circuitry on substations, switchgear, cabling systems and motor control systems
- collecting data, performing tests and complex calculations, graphing results, and preparing charts and tabulations
- estimating materials costs and quantities
- inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications and regulations
- assembling, installing, testing, calibrating, modifying and repairing electrical equipment and installations to conform with regulations and safety requirements
- undertaking electrical workshop functions such as installing assemblies for protection relays, metering and indicating devices
- assisting with research and experimentation programs
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation