What this visa offers
To be eligible for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Not have applied for or held a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (subclass 870) visa
- Be sponsored by an eligible sponsor, usually an eligible child
- Be old enough to receive the age pension in Australia
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Meet the balance-of-family test
- Have assurance of support
- Have paid back any debt owed to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
- Have the best interests of any applicant under 18 considered
Check your eligibility and apply for the Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, meet the requirements, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Assurance of Support
An assurance of support assures us that you will not have to rely on government assistance after you enter Australia on this visa. The assurance is for you and any family members who come to Australia with you on this visa. Department of Home Affairs will let you know when you need to provide the assurance of support. Learn more about assurances of support on the Department of Home Affairs website.
You must meet the balance-of-family test. Learn more about the balance-of-family test and see examples of how it is applied on the Department of Home Affairs website.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation