What this visa offers
Live & work freely in Australia
Higher education funding
A clear path to citizenship
Citizenship for children
Stay Duration and Cost
Stay in Australia indefinitely with the Business Owner visa (subclass 890). The cost of the visa starts from AUD2,570.
To be eligible for the Business Owner visa (subclass 890), you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an eligible visa.
- Have lived in Australia on that visa for at least 12 months in the 2 years immediately before the application is made while holding this visa.
- Have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years immediately before the application is made.
- Show a need for you to be resident in Australia to operate the main business.
- Have maintained an ownership interest in your nominated main business.
- Have maintained your commitment to stay directly involved in the day-to-day management and decision-making of the business.
- Have no history of involvement in business activities that are of a nature that is not generally acceptable in Australia.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Have no outstanding debts owed to the Australian government.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Business owner visa (subclass 890) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation