Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) To Australia
You can apply for a Visitor Visa Subclass 600 if you are currently in Australia and you would like to extend your stay, or you are are not eligible for an Electronic Travel Authority or E Visitor Visa, or have a declared criminal conviction.
A Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) allows travellers to enter Australia for tourism or business purposes or visiting friends and family. A visitor visa may be valid for different periods, including up to three (3), six (6) or twelve (12) months. In some cases, the Department may only allow a shorter stay period of one month. It may also impose a restrictive condition, which may prevent the holder from applying for further visas from within Australia.
To qualify for a Visitor Visa Subclass 600, you must hold a valid passport. Average processing times can vary depending on the stream of the visitor visa and the Government requests additional documentation. In some cases, applicants may be required to undergo health checks and/ or biometrics collection or police checks. These checks may involve additional costs.
Choose from either a fully managed consultation service for peace of mind or a purchase an in-depth personalised application advice to help you manage the visa application yourself with minimal difficulties.
For a more detailed overview and to compare the applications services, see the comparison table below to understand what is included and select the service level.
Get it right the first time
When you purchase the Fully Managed Visa Application Service (option 2 below) with Migration Expert Australia, our service includes:
Choose from either a fully managed service for peace of mind, or a purchase an in-depth application guide to help you manage your own visa application with minimal difficulites. Click below for a more detailed overview of what is included in the fees.
PERSONALISED DO-IT-YOURSELF APPLICATION
Self manage your application with personalised advice from a registered Australian Migration consultant
- Personalised application advice
- Easy to follow, detailed Step by Step Guide (PDF) based on your unique circumstances within 1-2 working days from purchase
- Prepare and submit your application at your own pace
- Government fees additional
- Also includes an optional 30-minute consultation
FULLY MANAGED VISA APPLICATION SERVICE
Application managed on your behalf from start to finish by a registered Australian migration consultant.
- Your visa application is expertly prepared, submitted and managed with the Australian Government
- Consultant will work with you to collect all supporting documents based on unique circumstances
- All supporting documents reviewed before your application is submitted
- Provide online support and telephone consultations to clarify any visa application requirements
- Application submitted to the Australian Government within 1 working day after receiving all the required information and supporting documents