Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) To Australia
A Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) allows travellers to enter Australia for tourism or business purposes. A visitor visa may be valid for different periods including up to three (3), six (6) or twelve (12) months.
In some cases, the embassy may only allow a shorter stay period of one month and may also impose a restrictive condition, which may prevent the holder from applying for further visas from within Australia.
To qualify for a Visitor Visa, you must hold a valid passport. Applicants who are not eligible to apply for a Visitor Visa online are required to submit a paper application through their nearest Australian immigration office.
Average processing times can range between four to six weeks.
If the Government requests additional documentation, this can affect the processing period. In some cases, applicants may be required to undergo health checks.
Get it right the first time
When you purchase the Fully Managed Visa Application Service (option 2 below) with Migration Expert Australia, our service includes:
Choose from either a fully managed service for peace of mind, or a purchase an in-depth application guide to help you manage your own visa application with minimal difficulites. Click below for a more detailed overview of what is included in the fees.
PERSONALISED DO-IT-YOURSELF APPLICATION
Self manage your application with personalised advice from a registered Australian Migration consultant
- Personalised application advice
- Easy to follow, detailed Step by Step Guide (PDF) based on your unique circumstances within 1-2 working days from purchase
- Prepare and submit your application at your own pace
- Government fees additional
- Also includes an optional 30-minute consultation
FULLY MANAGED VISA APPLICATION SERVICE
Application managed on your behalf from start to finish by a registered Australian migration consultant.
- Your visa application is expertly prepared, submitted and managed with the Australian Government
- Consultant will work with you to collect all supporting documents based on unique circumstances
- All supporting documents reviewed before your application is submitted
- Provide online support and telephone consultations to clarify any visa application requirements
- Application submitted to the Australian Government within 1 working day after receiving all the required information and supporting documents