What this visa offers
With This Visa You Can:
- Participate in an eligible course of study
- Bring family members with you to Australia
- Apply online in or outside Australia
- Work unlimited hours in any sector (See Temporary changes to visa work conditions for Students and Working Holiday Makers)
To be eligible for the Student visa (subclass 500), you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a course of study in Australia
- Hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories
- Be 6 years or older
- Prove you have a welfare arrangement if you are under 18
- Meet our health and character requirements
- Have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia
- Be a genuine temporary entrant and intend to return home after studying in Australia
- Have paid back any debt to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
You can apply for the visa both inside and outside of Australia. If you are in Australia, you must hold an eligible substantive visa. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place while you are in Australia.
You may need to provide evidence of your English language skills, and you and your family members must have and maintain adequate health insurance for the entirety of your stay in Australia.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Student visa (subclass 500) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation