Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- collecting goods and transporting them along established routes, to door-to-door areas, and to street and market locations
- displaying and demonstrating goods, and explaining the qualities of goods to customers
- informing customers of new goods and services
- receiving payments from customers and giving change
- recording transactions on customer receipts and sales records
- wrapping and packaging goods sold
- developing lists of prospective customers and calling on them to obtain new business
- ordering and purchasing goods for sale, and monitoring and maintaining stock levels
- may attract attention by playing music, singing and calling out goods and services for sale
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation