Sportsground Manager Jobs in Australia
ANZSCO CODE - 362312
|3 - Technicians and Trades Workers
|36 - Skilled Animal, Agricultural and Horticultural Workers
|362 - Horticultural Trades Workers
|3623 - Sports Turf Managers and Trades Workers
Unit Group 3623: Sports Turf Managers and Trades Workers
Sports Turf Managers and Trades Workers establish and maintain fine turf, grassed areas and synthetic surfaces used for sporting events.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- preparing seedbeds for new turf
- establishing and maintaining turf by watering, over sowing or over seeding, and repairing green damage
- mowing, rolling and levelling turf
- pegging and marking out lines and logos, installing nets, posts and stumps, and placing other sports equipment on playing areas
- operating and maintaining hand and power-driven equipment such as mowers, aerators, cultivators, corers and line marking equipment
- constructing cricket wickets, tennis courts, and bowling, croquet, and golf greens
- replanting, repairing, aerating, fertilising and topdressing lawns
- diagnosing, treating, and preventing turf pests and diseases
- installing and maintaining synthetic surfaces
- may maintain buildings, fences, and surrounding gardens
- may oversee and coordinate workers maintaining sports turf facilities
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation