Records Clerk Jobs in Australia
Unit Group 5613: Filing and Registry Clerks
Filing and Registry Clerks process and handle information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- sorting information and documents for filing according to database and record management system protocols
- classifying and coding documents for inclusion in database and record management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information and documents in database and record management systems
- identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- recording file and document movements
- labelling storage locations, and assembling and labelling new files
- removing inactive and dead files
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation