Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- operating graphic cameras and other photographic equipment to reproduce camera-ready copy onto films, plates and digital output devices
- operating computer screen-based equipment for scanning, colour separation and correction, retouching and other processes used to transfer copy to film and produce film for plate, cylinder and digital output productions
- setting up, operating and monitoring machines used in typesetting, photographing copy, printing and cutting, folding, collating and binding printed material
- performing routine finishing operations and machine maintenance
- preparing stencils and operating screen printing equipment
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation