Market Research Interviewer Jobs in Australia
Market Research Interviewer
Unit Group 5615: Survey Interviewers
Survey Interviewers interview people and record their responses to survey and market research questions on a range of topics.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- contacting people face-to-face and via the telephone to conduct surveys
- recording answers to survey questions manually and electronically
- recording the distribution of questionnaires
- collecting questionnaires and returning them to supervisors
- scanning questionnaires to ensure that important questions have been answered
- may interview people at random in crowds and on the street
- may provide self-completion questionnaires
- may encode responses and check their consistency
- may work in a call centre
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation