Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- identifying business opportunities, devising new manufacturing processes and determining products to be manufactured
- developing business plans and implementing operational, marketing, human resource and pricing procedures
- researching and implementing regulatory and statutory requirements affecting manufacturing operations and the environment
- directing the activities of production, warehouse, distribution and other operating units
- maintaining quality control systems for manufacturing, waste disposal, delivery and other procedures
- coordinating orders for raw materials, supplies and equipment, and arranging packaging, delivery and wholesaling of products
- overseeing the coordination of after-sales service
- overseeing the provision of quotes for the manufacture of specialised goods and arranging contracts with customers
- may devise and oversee the implementation of production run schedules
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation