Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- identifying business opportunities, and developing and implementing business plans and marketing, operating, human resource, pricing and credit policies and procedures
- establishing project schedules and budgets
- coordinating labour resources and procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers to meet resource, cost and quality requirements
- monitoring costs and work progress and performance, and adjusting processes and resources to ensure goals are met
- directing the preparation of production records and reports
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation