Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring engineering strategies, policies and plans
- interpreting plans, drawings and specifications, and providing advice on engineering methods and procedures to achieve construction and production requirements
- establishing project schedules and budgets
- ensuring conformity with specifications and plans, and with laws, regulations and safety standards
- ensuring engineering standards of quality, cost, safety, timeliness and performance are observed
- overseeing maintenance requirements to optimise efficiency
- liaising with marketing, research and manufacturing managers regarding engineering aspects of new construction and product design
- may contribute to research and development projects
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation