Call or Contact Centre Team Leader
Unit Group 5411: Call or Contact Centre Workers
Call or Contact Centre Workers respond to telephone, Internet and email inquiries and complaints about an organisation’s goods and services, and promote the goods and services.
Indicative Skill Level:
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Team Leader has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Operator has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet workflows
- listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- monitoring and timing calls
- creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
- arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation