Advertising Manager Jobs in Australia
ANZSCO CODE - 131113
|1 - Managers
|13 - Specialist Managers
|131 - Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
|1311 - Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
Unit Group 1311: Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation’s sales and customer loyalty
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation’s goods and services to as many people as possible
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation’s goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of ‘brand image’ or ‘brand loyalty’
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
Occupations in this unit group
- 131112 Business Development Manager
- 131112 Sales and Marketing Manager
- 131112 Market Research Manager
- 131114 PR Manager
- 131114 Communications Manager
- 131114 Corporate Affairs Manager
- 131114 Corporate Relations Manager
- 131114 Public Affairs Manager
- 131114 Community Relations Manager
- 131114 External Relations Manager
- 131114 Media Relations Manager
- 131114 Public Relations Manager
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation