ANZSCO ID 225111 - Advertising Specialist
Devises and coordinates advertising campaigns which encourage consumers to purchase particular goods or services.
Group 22 Business, Human Resource and Marketing Professionals
BUSINESS, HUMAN RESOURCE AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS perform analytical, conceptual and practical tasks to provide services in financial accounting and transaction matters, human resource development, public relations and marketing, and conduct studies of the economy, organisational structures, methods and systems.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
Bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1); or AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
Bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1); or NZ Register Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2).
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- - collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial viability, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations
- - conducting audits, preparing financial statements and controlling treasury systems for organisations
- - developing and reviewing financial plans and strategies, executing buy and sell orders, and negotiating the purchase and sale of commodities
- - developing, implementing and evaluating staff recruitment, training and development programs
- - researching, developing and implementing marketing and public relations campaigns
- - studying and developing methods and policies to improve and promote government and business operations and effectiveness
- - developing and managing record and archival systems for retention and destruction of legal, administrative, evidential, historical and other records