What this visa offers
- You must hold or have previously held a second Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) or a bridging visa that came into effect when your second Working Holiday visa expired.
- If you are in Australia, you must hold a substantive visa or your last substantive visa expired less than 28 days ago.
- You must have complied with all the conditions on your second Working Holiday visa.
- To be eligible for the visa, you must hold a valid passport from one of the following eligible countries: Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders), Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan (other than an official or diplomatic passport), and The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- You must meet the health and character requirements.
- You must have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia and to leave Australia at the end of your stay. This is usually about AUD 5,000 for your initial stay, plus the fare to where you are going after leaving Australia.
- If you apply for the visa while you are 30 (or 35), but turn 31 (or 36) before the Department of Home Affairs has made a decision, the Department of Home Affairs can still grant you the visa.
- You must acknowledge the Australian Values Statement that confirms you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws when you apply for the visa.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) – Third Working Holiday visa with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation