What this visa offers
To be eligible for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a letter of support from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) recommending that you should be granted this visa
- Have, or expect to have, the privileges and immunities listed under the International Organisations (Privileges and Immunities) Act 1963 or the Overseas Missions (Privileges and Immunities) Act 1995
- Be able to support yourself and any dependants financially while in Australia
- Continue to be employed by the employer you were granted the visa to work for in a position that has the privileges immunities listed in the relevant legislation
- Do the work or activity specified in your visa application
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have adequate health insurance
- Meet the genuine temporary stay requirement
- Repay any debt owed to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
Check your eligibility and apply for the Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) – Privileges and Immunities stream with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, meet the requirements, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
You and your family must have adequate health cover for the whole of your stay to be granted this visa. Your health insurance should cover you for medically necessary treatment, including transport. For more information about health insurance for overseas visitors, please visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Reciprocal Healthcare Agreements
Some countries have a reciprocal healthcare agreement with Australia. For more information about reciprocal healthcare agreements, please visit the Services Australia website.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation