What this visa offers
To be eligible for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have the support of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) in the form of a letter of support
- Have an employment contract that meets Australian workplace laws and practices
- Be able to support yourself financially while in Australia
- Have an interview with the Australian mission or the nearest office of the Department of Home Affairs
- Intend to work as a full-time domestic worker in the household of someone who holds a Diplomatic (Temporary) visa (subclass 995)
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have adequate health insurance
- Meet the genuine temporary stay requirement
- Repay any debt owed to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
Check your eligibility and apply for the Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) – Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, meet the requirements, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Workplace Rights and Conditions
Standard Australian workplace laws apply to anyone who is employed in Australia. For more information on your workplace rights and conditions, please refer to the Fact Sheet for Private Domestic Workers on the DFAT website.
If you apply for this visa outside Australia, members of the family unit who are not coming to Australia might also have to meet the health and character requirements.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation