What this visa offers
To be eligible for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Work for Executives, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be invited to work full-time in the household of a senior foreign executive
- Have a suitable employment contract
- Be able to support yourself and any dependants
- Be 18 years or older
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have adequate health insurance
- Be a genuine temporary entrant
- Have paid back any debt to the Australian government
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Declare that you have not paid for visa sponsorship
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
Check your eligibility and apply for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Work for Executives with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending this visa. But you could apply for a further 408 Domestic Worker visa if the foreign executive is remaining in Australia for more than 2 years.
You can include members of the family unit in your application when you apply or add family members to your application at any time before the Australian Department of Home Affairs makes a decision. Family members who apply for the visa with you must also meet our health and character requirements. If we grant you the visa, your family members might be able to apply to join you in Australia later as a subsequent entrant.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation