What this visa offers
Live & work freely in Australia
Higher education funding
A clear path to citizenship
Citizenship for children
To be eligible for the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191) – Hong Kong stream, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an eligible visa at the time you make your visa application. You must have held that visa for at least 3 years before that date. Multiple visas, including visas of the same subclass, cannot be combined to meet this requirement.
- Hold a Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport when you apply for your visa.
- Have been usually resident in a designated regional area of Australia for a continuous period of at least 3 years. This must be immediately before the date you apply for this visa.
- Have any work or study you did in the 3 years immediately before applying for this visa be in a designated regional area of Australia.
- Comply with the conditions attached to your eligible visa when in Australia. This requirement applies for the whole period you hold the visa(s).
- Australian Department of Home Affairs make a decision on your application you must have functional English
- You and any family members who apply for the visa with you must meet our health requirement. Family members not coming to Australia may also need to meet the health requirement.
- You and family members aged 16 years and over who apply for the visa with you must meet our character requirement. We also need other family members not coming to Australia to meet the character requirement.
- If you are 16 years of age or older, you must have read, or had explained to you, the Life in Australia and sign an Australian Values Statement. This confirms you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws.
- If you or any family members owe the Australian Government money, you or they must have paid it back. They can also make an arrangement to pay it back. This includes those who do not apply for the visa with you.
- You may not be eligible for this visa if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia. Check if visa cancellation affects your eligibility.
Check your eligibility, hold an eligible visa, live and work in a designated regional area, and apply for the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191) – Hong Kong stream
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation