About this Authority
The CTA falls under the Special Purpose visa framework and serves as an electronic immigration record. It is meant for commercial airline crew members or safety inspectors who are not Australian or New Zealand passport holders. This authority is valid for the life of the passport.
Crew members who operate private flights are not eligible for the CTA. It is crucial that the flight is commercial or chartered, carrying passengers or cargo.
Benefits of Crew Travel Authority
With the Crew Travel Authority, you can:
- Travel to Australia as part of your work as an international airline crew member or safety inspector
- Stay in Australia for up to 30 days if you are an airline crew member or safety inspector
- Stay in Australia for up to 5 days if you are a positioning crew member
Eligibility Requirements for Crew Travel Authority
To be eligible for the Crew Travel Authority, you must:
- Be registered as crew by your air carrier
- Be travelling on a commercial or chartered passenger flight, freight or cargo flight as an airline crew member, airline positioning crew member or aircraft safety inspector
Application Process for Crew Travel Authority
Our expert migration consultants can assist you in the application process for the Crew Travel Authority. We help ensure all requirements are met and provide continuous support throughout your visa journey.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation