Eligibility Requirements for Bridging Visa E (subclass 051)
To be eligible for the Bridging Visa E (subclass 051), you must meet the following requirements:
- Have been refused or bypassed immigration clearance and come to our notice within 45 days
- Have applied for a Protection visa
- Be in immigration detention
- Meet other specific requirements relating to age, health or nomination, or meet the requirements for a further BVE (subclass 051)
- Meet health and character requirements
Bridging Visa E (subclass 051) Offers
Stay lawfully in Australia while your Protection visa application is being processed.
No Application Fee
Apply for this visa without any application fee.
Application Process for Bridging Visa E (subclass 051)
Check your eligibility and apply for the Bridging Visa E (subclass 051) with the support of our expert migration consultants. We streamline the application process, ensure all requirements are met, and offer continuous support throughout your visa journey.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation