Strategic Planning Manager
Unit Group 1324: Policy and Planning Managers
Policy and Planning Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate policy advice and strategic planning within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing, implementing and monitoring strategic plans, programs, policies, processes, systems and procedures to achieve goals, objectives and work standards
- developing, implementing, administering and participating in policy research and analysis
- coordinating the implementation of policies and practices
- establishing activity measures and measurements of accountability
- overseeing and participating in the development of policy documents and reports
- consulting with and providing expert advice to government officials and board members on policy, program and legislative issues
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums convened to discuss policy issues
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation