Stores Clerk Jobs in Australia
Unit Group 5911: Purchasing and Supply Logistics Clerks
Purchasing and Supply Logistics Clerks prepare and process orders for goods and services, monitor stock levels and supply sources and maintain stock and inventory levels, record and coordinate the flow of materials between departments, prepare production schedules, and administer and coordinate storage and distribution operations within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- requisitioning supplies from stock and sending orders to production departments and other firms
- confirming completion of orders and compliance with details specified, signing tally sheets and attaching to checked items
- receiving and checking purchase requests against inventory records and stock on hand
- examining orders and compiling data for production schedules
- checking inventories and preparing delivery schedules
- examining containers to ensure that they are filled, and recording quantities
- investigating and identifying supply sources and preparing and processing purchase orders
- providing price and other information about goods to prospective customers
- counting incoming stock and reconciling it with requisitions, and updating inventory and stock location records
- establishing and coordinating the operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing and shipping goods
Occupations in this unit group
- 591112 Logistics Clerk
- 591112 Production Recorder
- 591112 Delivery Clerk
- 591112 Schedule Clerk
- 591112 Production Clerk
- 591113 Purchasing Officer
- 591113 Procurement Officer
- 591116 Warehouse Administrator
- 591117 Sales Order Clerk
- 591117 Internal Salesperson
- 591117 Mail Order Clerk
- 591117 Order Clerk
- 591117 Customer Orders Clerk
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation