Service Station Attendant
Unit Group 6216: Service Station Attendants
Service Station Attendants sell fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and perform minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- filling fuel tanks and containers to level specified by customer
- checking and replenishing air pressure in vehicle tyres, and oil and other vehicle fluid levels
- washing vehicle windscreens and windows
- performing minor repair work to vehicles such as replacing tyres, light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades
- maintaining and operating automatic car wash facilities
- collecting payments from customers for purchases
- cleaning petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- undertaking stock control and preparing reports on fuel, oil, accessories and other items sold
- replenishing stock of fast foods, newspapers, magazines and grocery items
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation