Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning and organising publicity campaigns and communication strategies
- advising executives on the public relations implications of their policies, programs and practices
- preparing and controlling the issue of news and press releases
- undertaking and commissioning public opinion research, analysing the findings, and planning public relations and promotional campaigns
- organising special events, seminars, entertainment, competitions and social functions to promote goodwill and favourable publicity
- representing organisations and arranging executive interviews with publicity media
- attending business, social and other functions to promote the organisation
- commissioning and obtaining photographs and other illustrative material
- selecting, appraising and revising material submitted by publicity writers, Photographers, Illustrators, and others to create favourable publicity
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation