Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing is required.
- assessing clients’ emotional, psychological, developmental and physical capabilities using clinical observations and standardised tests
- assessing clients’ functional potential in their home, leisure, work and school environments, and recommending environmental adaptations to maximise their performance
- planning and directing programs through the use of vocational, recreational, remedial, social and educational activities on an individual and group basis
- providing advice to family members, carers, employers and teachers about adapting clients’ home, leisure, work and school environments
- providing adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs and splints, to assist clients to overcome their functional limitations
- working with other Health Professionals in overall case management of clients
- working with other professionals in providing specialist advice to specific client groups such as those requiring driver rehabilitation, third-party compensation and medico-legal representation
- recording clients’ progress and maintaining professional relationships in accordance with relevant legislative requirements and ethical guidelines
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation