Dietitians, Medical Imaging Professionals, Occupational and Environmental Health Professionals, Optometrists and Orthoptists, Pharmacists, Health Promotion Officers, and Orthotists or Prosthetists are included in Minor Group 251 Health Diagnostic and Promotion Professionals.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- questioning, examining, observing and testing patients to identify and determine nature of disease, disorder, illness or problem
- designing, developing and implementing treatment plans to address patients’ problems
- providing exercise, dietary, lifestyle and hygiene guidelines and advice, adaptive equipment and correctional aids
- recording patients’ medical histories such as previous injuries, surgeries, general health and lifestyle
- evaluating and documenting patients’ treatment response and progress
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation