New Home Sales Consultant Jobs in Australia
New Home Sales Consultant
Unit Group 6113: Sales Representatives
Sales Representatives represent companies to sell their goods and business services to wholesale and retail establishments. ICT and Technical Sales Representatives are excluded from this unit group.
ICT Sales Representatives are included in Unit Group 2252 ICT Sales Professionals. Technical Sales Representatives are included in Unit Group 2254 Technical Sales Representatives.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- promoting and selling their company’s goods and services such as building and plumbing supplies, business services, motor vehicle parts and accessories, and personal and household goods
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employer’s and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions
- using directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective business clients
- visiting clients and retail outlets to establish selling opportunities
- quoting prices and credit terms, recording orders and arranging deliveries
- following up clients and ensuring satisfaction with goods and services and resolving any problems
- monitoring clients’ changing needs and competitor activity and reporting on these developments to sales and marketing management
- preparing sales reports
- maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred
Occupations in this unit group
- 611311 Sales Representative (Building and Plumbing Supplies)
- 611312 Sales Representative (Advertising)
- 611312 Sales Representative (Printing)
- 611312 Sales Representative (Business Services)
- 611313 Sales Representative (Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories)
- 611314 Sales Representative (Personal and Household Goods)
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation