ANZSCO CODE - 341113
|Major Group||3 - Technicians and Trades Workers|
|Sub-Major Group||34 - Electrotechnology and Telecommunications Trades Workers|
|Minor Group||341 - Electricians|
|Unit Group||3411 - Electricians|
Unit Group 3411: Electricians
Electricians design, assemble, install, test, commission, diagnose, maintain and repair electrical networks, systems, circuits, equipment, components, appliances and facilities for industrial, commercial and domestic purposes, and service and repair lifts, escalators and related equipment. Automotive Electricians are excluded from this unit group.
Automotive Electricians are included in Unit Group 3211 Automotive Electricians.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- measuring and laying out installation reference points
- selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
- repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
- positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- connecting electrical systems to power supply
- testing continuity of circuit
- installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
- installing, testing and commissioning solar photo voltaic (PV) power generation systems
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation