Glass Production Machine Operator
ANZSCO CODE - 711113
|Major Group||7 - Machinery Operators and Drivers|
|Sub-Major Group||71 - Machine and Stationary Plant Operators|
|Minor Group||711 - Machine Operators|
|Unit Group||7111 - Clay, Concrete, Glass and Stone Processing Machine Operators|
Unit Group 7111: Clay, Concrete, Glass and Stone Processing Machine Operators
Clay, Concrete, Glass and Stone Processing Machine Operators operate machines to manufacture and finish a variety of clay, concrete, glassware and stone products by extruding, shaping, mixing, grinding, cutting and other processes.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- monitoring the flow of clay and other raw materials and products into machines, and adjusting valves and controls to specifications
- positioning clay and stone on machines to be cut and worked
- operating concrete mixing, stacking and splitting machines
- setting up and installing moulds and other machine fixtures
- setting up and operating glass-making machines to produce molten glass, and regulating temperature of molten glass
- pressing and blowing glass into moulds to form glassware products
- collecting and examining samples for conformity to specifications and adjusting machine settings accordingly
- setting grinding and cutting edges
- using hand tools to cut, inscribe and polish roughly hewn stone to finished condition
Occupations in this unit group
- 711111 Brick Extruder Operator
- 711111 Clay Products Machine Operator
- 711111 Slip Caster
- 711111 Porcelain Turner
- 711112 Concrete Products Machine Operator
- 711112 Concrete Precast Moulder
- 711112 Concrete Pipe Machine Operator
- 711112 Concrete Tile Machine Operator
- 711114 Stone Sawyer
- 711114 Stone Polisher
- 711114 Marble Cutter
- 711114 Stone Processing Machine Operator
- 711199 Plaster Caster
- 711199 Fibre Cement Moulder
- 711199 Plaster Machine Operator
- 711199 Clay, Concrete, Glass and Stone Processing Machine Operators nec
- 711199 Brake Lining Maker
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation