Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- liaising with clients, credit staff, accounts receivable departments, process servers, Private Investigators, Barristers and Solicitors to find solutions to payment problems
- identifying, locating and notifying debtors of overdue accounts in writing, by telephoning and in person, and arranging for payments to be made
- tracing addresses of debtors who have moved
- arranging new repayment plans for debtors having difficulties making existing repayments
- referring debtors’ disputes to creditors
- issuing instructions for the commencement of legal action and enforcement to recover money
- arranging for money and goods collected to be transferred to creditors’ possession, and preparing statements of account for creditors
- recording amounts collected and noting any further action required
- complying with debt collection guidelines and relevant legislation
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation