Credit or Loans Officer (Aus) / Finance Clerk (NZ)
ANZSCO CODE - 552211
|Major Group||5 - Clerical and Administrative Workers|
|Sub-Major Group||55 - Numerical Clerks|
|Minor Group||552 - Financial and Insurance Clerks|
|Unit Group||5522 - Credit and Loans Officers (AUS) / Finance Clerks (NZ)|
Unit Group 5522: Credit and Loans Officers (AUS) / Finance Clerks (NZ)
Credit and Loans Officers (AUS) / Finance Clerks (NZ) analyse, evaluate and process credit and loan applications.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- analysing information about customers and examining references, credit ratings, investment risks, pay slips and other information against predetermined policy standards
- contacting financial and credit institutions to obtain information about customers
- preparing papers setting out conditions of credit and loans, rates of repayment and loan periods, and providing information about customers’ standing to financial and credit institutions
- authorising the approval of credit and loan applications and recommending credit and loan conditions and limits
- keeping records of payments, and preparing routine letters requesting payment for overdue accounts and forwarding these for legal action
- answering inquiries concerning credit standing of customers, loan balances and penalties
- may recommend, approve and arrange mortgages
- may work in a call centre
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation