Court Officer Jobs in Australia
ANZSCO CODE - 599213
|5 - Clerical and Administrative Workers
|59 - Other Clerical and Administrative Workers
|599 - Miscellaneous Clerical and Administrative Workers
|5992 - Court and Legal Clerks
Unit Group 5992: Court and Legal Clerks
Court and Legal Clerks provide administrative and operational support to Legal Professionals by performing clerical work associated with the functions of courts, legal practices and the administration of trusts and estates. Legal Secretaries, Court Reporters and Legal Executives are excluded from this unit group.
Legal Secretaries are included in Unit Group 5212 Secretaries. Court Reporters are included in Unit Group 5321 Keyboard Operators, in Occupation 532112 Machine Shorthand Reporter. Legal Executives are included in Unit Group 5991 Conveyancers and Legal Executives.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- listing actions for hearing and processing documentation for court actions
- documenting details of court proceedings, actions and decisions
- enforcing the law as an officer of the court by executing court orders such as eviction notices
- serving legal orders and documents such as summonses and subpoenas
- organising jury and witness lists, and summonsing and swearing in juries and witnesses
- maintaining order in court and hearing rooms and adjacent areas
- assisting Solicitors in areas of conveyancing, contracts, common law, probate and other legal practice matters
- satisfying statutory requirements, establishing beneficial entitlements and distributing assets
- maintaining probate and trust files, investing trust funds and administering accounts
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation