Combat System Engineer
ANZSCO CODE - 233411
|Major Group||2 - Professionals|
|Sub-Major Group||23 - Design, Engineering, Science and Transport Professionals|
|Minor Group||233 - Engineering Professionals|
|Unit Group||2334 - Electronics Engineers|
Unit Group 2334: Electronics Engineers
Electronics Engineers design, develop, adapt, install, test and maintain electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer, communication, command and warfare systems, entertainment, transport and other industrial applications.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- designing electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer, communication and control systems, command and warfare systems, and other industrial applications
- designing software, especially embedded software, to be used within such systems
- developing apparatus and procedures to test electronic components, circuits and systems
- supervising installation and commissioning of computer, communication and control systems, and ensuring proper control and protection methods
- establishing and monitoring performance and safety standards and procedures for operation, modification, maintenance and repair of such systems
- designing communications bearers based on wired, optical fibre and wireless communication media
- analysing communications traffic and level of service, and determining the type of installation, location, layout and transmission medium for communication systems
- designing and developing signal processing algorithms and implementing these through appropriate choice of hardware and software
- designing the architecture, modelling and integration of communication and control systems, command and warfare systems, and other industrial applications
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation