Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning and designing chemical process systems, civil engineering projects, electrical power equipment and facilities, electronic components used in computer and industrial applications, mechanical equipment and systems, mining and drilling operations, and other engineering projects
- drafting and interpreting specifications, drawings and plans, and determining construction methods
- supervising the construction of structures, water and gas supply and transportation systems, and the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of equipment, machines and plant
- organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- estimating total costs and preparing detailed cost plans and estimates as tools for budgetary control
- resolving design and operational problems in the various fields of engineering through the application of engineering technology
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation