Clay Processing Factory Worker Jobs in Australia
Clay Processing Factory Worker
Unit Group 8399: Other Factory Process Workers
This unit group covers Factory Process Workers not elsewhere classified. It includes Cement and Concrete Plant Workers, Chemical Plant Workers, Clay Processing Factory Workers, Fabric and Textile Factory Workers, Footwear Factory Workers, Glass Processing Workers, Hide and Skin Processing Workers and Recycling Workers.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification.
Occupations in this unit group
- 839911 Cement and Concrete Plant Worker
- 839912 Paint Factory Worker
- 839912 Gas Plant Worker
- 839912 Munitions Factory Worker
- 839912 Chemical Plant Worker
- 839914 Fabric and Textile Factory Worker
- 839915 Footwear Factory Worker
- 839916 Glass Mould Cleaner
- 839916 Glass Processing Worker
- 839917 Hand Flesher
- 839917 Fellmongery Worker
- 839917 Tannery Worker
- 839917 Hide and Skin Processing Worker
- 839918 Recycling Worker
- 839918 Recycling Sorter
- 839999 Factory Process Workers nec
- 839999 Sheltered Workshop Worker
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation