ANZSCO ID 139111 - Armoured Corps Officer (Army)
Provides high level management to support the running of an organisational unit within the Australian or New Zealand Defence Forces.
This occupation includes the following ranks:
Air Force: Flight Lieutenant, Flying Officer, Pilot Officer, Squadron Leader
Army: Captain, Lieutenant, Major, Second Lieutenant
Navy: Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander, Midshipman, Sub Lieutenant
This occupation excludes Commissioned Defence Force Officers performing duties for which there is a civilian equivalent. These officers are included with the civilian occupation, for example, Nursing Officers are included in Occupation 254499 Registered Nurses nec.
Group 13 Specialist Managers
SPECIALIST MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate special functions within organisations such as advertising and sales, financial, human resources, production and distribution, education, health and welfare, and ICT.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- - developing, implementing and monitoring strategies, policies and plans for their area of control
- - establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures
- - directing and coordinating the allocation of resources
- - monitoring work progress and performance, and adjusting processes and resources to keep goals on track
- - controlling budget planning and report preparation, and monitoring and controlling expenditure for their area of control
- - controlling selection, training and performance of staff
- - representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums