ANZSCO ID 261311 - Analyst Programmer
Analyses user needs, produces requirements documentation and system plans, and encodes, tests, debugs, maintains and documents programs and applications.
Group 26 ICT Professionals
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing and documenting strategies, policies and procedures relating to the use of ICT technologies and services
- planning, analysing, designing, developing, implementing, testing, operating, maintaining and assisting with the use of technologies and services that enable
- information, such as voice, image and data, to be accessed, networked, stored, processed, transformed, manipulated and transmitted over a variety of media
- assessing the performance of ICT technologies and services, identifying limitations and inefficiencies, and recommending and implementing solutions
- providing troubleshooting and service support in diagnosing, resolving and correcting problems associated with the use of ICT technologies and service