What this visa offers
To be eligible for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be in a genuine relationship with your spouse or de facto partner who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Have your spouse or de facto partner sponsor you
- Be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when the Australian Department of Home Affairs decide your temporary visa application. Family who apply with you must also be in Australia
- Not have had a visa cancelled or an application refused
- Not hold certain regional visas
- Be the right age
- Meet relationship requirements
- Meet our health requirement
- Meet our character requirement
- Have no debt to the Australian Government
- Best interests of the child.
Check your eligibility and apply for the Partner visa (Temporary) (subclass 820) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation