What this visa offers
To be eligible for the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Significant Investor Extension stream, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Significant Investor stream and have held that visa for at least 3 years or hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Significant Investor Extension stream and not have held more than one of these visas.
- Continue to hold your complying significant investment.
- Be nominated by a State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
- Have no history of involvement in business or investment activities that are not generally acceptable in Australia.
- Meet the English language requirements if applicable.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Sign the Australian values statement.
- Have no outstanding debts owed to the Australian government.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Significant Investor Extension stream with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation