What this visa offers
To be eligible for the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – Premium Investor stream, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be nominated by Austrade before being invited to apply for the visa.
- Make a complying premium investment of at least AUD15 million in Australian investments and/or philanthropic contributions after lodging your visa application.
- Have net assets of at least AUD15 million, legally acquired, unencumbered, and available to make the complying premium investment in Australia.
- Not have a history of involvement in business or investment activities that are of a nature that is not generally acceptable in Australia.
- Agree not to bring any action against the Commonwealth for any loss relating to your complying premium investment.
- Have at least functional English proficiency.
- Meet our health and character requirements.
- Sign an Australian values statement.
- Have no debt to the Australian government.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa – Premium Investor stream with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation