Unit Group 4315: Waiters
Waiters serve food and beverages in hotels, restaurants, clubs and dining establishments.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- setting and arranging tables
- greeting customers and presenting them with menus and beverage lists
- taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff
- serving food and beverages
- opening bottles and pouring beverages
- clearing tables and returning dishes and cutlery to kitchen
- removing empty bottles and used glasses from tables, and refilling and replacing glasses
- collecting payments for sales and operating point of sales machines and cash registers
- may recommend wines to complement food
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation